One of you recently sent me a list of Christian “one-liners”. I thought I pass some of them along to the rest of you to enjoy:
- Don’t let your worries get the best of you; Remember, Moses started out as a basket case.
- Some people are kind, polite, and sweet-spirited—UNTIL you try and sit in their pew.
- Many folks want to serve God, but only as advisers.
- It’s easier to preach ten sermons than it is to live one (Boy, don’t I know it).
- Quit griping about your church; if it was perfect, you couldn’t belong.
- I don’t know why some people change churches. What difference does it make which one you stay home from.
- Stop, drop and roll may not work in Hell.
- Coincidence is when God chooses to remain anonymous.
- God promises a safe landing, not a calm passage.
- The task ahead of us is never as great as the Power behind us.
- When you get to your wit’s end, you’ll find God lives there.
- God loves everyone, but probably prefers fruits of the spirit over religious nuts.
- The Will of God never takes you to where the grace of God will not surround you.